Although my time has been consumed by wikis and blogs lately, I haven’t spent much time here at all. In the past few weeks I have:
1. Spoken on the use of social internet applications at a conference for Christian School Librarians.
2. Coordinated and led a day-long continuing ed workshop on information literacy for local high school English teachers and librarians.
3. Had a girls’ weekend in Branson with some co-workers/friends.
4. Read more books, including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
5. Completed several assignments for grad school.
6. Worked on a template for wikis to be used as our subject resource pages for the library website.
7. Survived graduation activities in HOT July weather and BLACK robes.
Whew! I’m kind of tired looking at that list. Thankfully, I have a couple of weeks off from work. I’m hoping to clean out closets, get my kids ready for a new school year, get Becca moved into the dorm, paint a room or two. . . the list never ends does it?
Here’s a picture of my new favorite store in Branson. I welcome any comments on what this may say about my taste in clothing.
And here’s a picture of my business card that I left in Lambert’s Throwed Rolls Cafe. Harding grads show up everywhere, so I’m hoping someone will see it and it will make them smile. 🙂
I have to tell you — I’m extremely blessed to have the coworkers I do. We have so much fun together. How many people have the problem of not knowing whether they took a trip with friends or with coworkers? God has blessed me indeed!