1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Boy-Girl? I’ve been married 20 years so that would be it. 🙂
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A little angel pendant from a co-worker
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
More than you’ll know.
5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Uhm — 2 or 3 years ago probably. Yikes.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Books. Groceries. Toilet Paper. Paper Towels. Gasoline.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
A sausage biscuit for breakfast.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Don’t notice them so much anymore, but probably eyes, smile and laugh
Beautiful Disaster by John McLaughlin (at least today, lol)
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
In the house I grew up in. We’re buying it from my parents since they built a nice new one and moved into town.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Harding Academy, Searcy, AR
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I’m still a sucker for JC Penney’s
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
I’ve been a mom for 18 years, but my longest stint as an employee has been this job — two years.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Several that go with board games
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
Just my sister occasionally and the joke only lasts for a minute or two because we know each other so well. 🙂
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Chelsea and Justin Cates
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
My sister Sheila
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Too many friends to have one “best.” I’m really looking forward to seeing Jesus someday though. 🙂
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
i don’t particularly care for fast food.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
But my room is clean!
23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
24. CAN YOU COOK?
Shoot, yeah! Don’t have as much time to as I’d like, but shoot yeah!
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
Ford Windstar mini-van
26. BEST KISSER:
Daniel with his sloppy little boy kisses. LOL!
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Lump in throat? yesterday. Boo-hooed? While reading “The Book Thief.”
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
turnips, turnip greens, beets, liver, any animal part that’s usually thrown away.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My laugh and my ability to make friends quickly
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My inability to get a grip on eating/exercise habits.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
Being a mom is a 24/7 job
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Fiddler on the Roof
34. CAN YOU SING?
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Winter Jam — Steven Curtis Chapman, Jeremy Camp, Hawk Nelson, Sanctus Real, and Newsong.
36. LAST KISS?
Last night at bedtime.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Music and Lyrics. (cute, cute, cute!! You should see it!)
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Keys, purse, lipstick.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
What is a vacation?
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
depends on the night.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
not very well.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
In the winter
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
No, but I do believe that God has written things in the stars that we don’t understand. Somehow, those wisemen knew how to find Jesus at his birth.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
“No idea. They are few and far between and usually involve items left at home by children.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
Two — one bed, one reading.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Jeans and crinkle cloth shirt.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
I said that I would never fall in love again, but then POP! goes my heart (from Music and Lyrics. It’s stuck in my head.)
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Not even if my life depended on it.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Not well, but yes.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
cookies and cream
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Prefer Google driving directions
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
When I was in high school we took vocational interest inventories and mine said I should either be a broadway performer or a librarian. HA!!
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Do little girl tea parties count?
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall, followed by spring
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Monday night at the POP! music video in the movie Music and Lyrics.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
Wake up? 6:00ish. Get up? 7:00ish
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
The lights on Harding campus.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Our dog Penny
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Celebrating Caleb’s 10th birthday and helping Becca with a yard sale.
March 6, 1968
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
87. ARE YOU SMILING?
More often than not.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW
I miss all the Harding students, but they’ll be back at the end of this week.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Scotland, England, Italy
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Thank goodness, no.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Only on Colin Firth.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Yes — starts Monday the 20th
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
Well, I went to Branson with some girlfriends.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
One sister, two sisters-in-law and TONS of close-as-sister friends. I am blessed.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
Love is a complicated thing, but yes.
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Five times — to be born, once with a childhood illness, once when we lost a baby, once when Becca was born, and one overnight trip when I was sick while GREATLY pregnant with Caleb. Other than Becca, our babies were born at home so I wasn’t in the hospital with them.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Uh — Colin Firth? LOL! I’d love to see my sister before school starts. Or my lifelong friend Samantha who lives in Dallas.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Just a wedding ring, simple hoop earrings, and a toe ring.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Pack up my kids and head to the pool for the day! Trying to beat the 100+ degree heat!!