My friend Suzanne tagged me in her post “8 Random Facts About my Marriage.” So here you go. Probably more than you wanted to know about Keith and Lisa Burley. 🙂
1. I don’t remember the first time Keith and I met. He does. 🙂
2. The time I *do* remember meeting him I remember thinking that he had the most amazing blue eyes I’d ever seen.
3. Our first date was to eat watermelon at the elementary school playground. I kissed him first.
4. By the time school started that fall, I knew that he would always be a part of my life somehow. Couldn’t stand the thought of him not being there. We dated off-and-on throughout the next year and got married the next May.
5. We got married the day before Keith’s birthday so he wouldn’t ever be able to forget our anniversary.
6. For our second anniversary, we took our brand new two-week-old baby girl Rebecca for a stroll around Harding campus.
7. That was a LONG time ago. We just celebrated our 20th anniversary and we’re about to go drop off our not-so-brand-new baby girl Rebecca on the same campus for college!
8. Even though Keith absolutely drives me crazy and gets on my very last nerve at times, he’s been a part of my life for so long I can’t imagine not having as a part of it. Besides, ALL of our children have his eyes so I’d still have to look into those amazing blue eyes all the time . . .