My friend Miriam tagged me from her blog. Here are the Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (You can also do this on a Facebook note!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My husband, children and I live in the house I grew up in.
2. If I sit down when I’m wearing flip-flops I shake my foot so the flip-flop shakes (Emily supplied this one.)
3. I’m not very coordinated. Once, I was leaving my office and my arm banged into the door frame and I wound up with a bruise where the light switch was.
4. I *hate* it when people read over my shoulder or hover around me while I’m using a computer. It gives me a claustrophobic feeling.
5. I take a nap almost every Sunday afternoon. It’s more like a three-hour crash actually.
6. I had three posters of Tom Selleck in my bedroom when I was in high school. Then I found out he was almost the same age as my dad so it seemed kind of weird.
7. I only speak English and my only “international experience” was two hours on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. This is a sharp contrast to my trilingual sister who has lived in both Italy and Croatia. 🙂
8. I’m the only person in my family without a degree from Harding, but I’m also the only one who works there. Ironic, hunh?
Ok- I tag Julie, Maury, Suzanne, Brandy, Denise, Becca, Jean, Katherine