This Week I’ve Learned:
- When you offer to help someone else, you are helped in return.
- A child’s smile and exuberant greeting can make a lot of stress disappear, even if the smile and greeting isn’t for you.
- God has loaded this world with AMAZING women. Somehow, I seem to know many of them.
- Forgiveness really is a gift we can give ourselves.
- Horrible evil can still be used for good; faith that is nurtured now will become a solid rock during tragedy.
- Christmas music is good any time of year.