Reasons I Know I’m Getting Older
- Daughter number two is college hunting.
- I prefer having short fingernails.
- I look forward to the days when I can wear sensible shoes. (Don’t even ask how sad I was when I realized this was true.)
- Today’s shopping trip with my girlfriends included stopping by Sam’s to buy laundry supplies, dish detergent, and trash bags.
- I have big plans for Thanksgiving break that include decluttering and painting a room.
- Recently, a friend of my parents passed away. One of my first thoughts was, “but 70 is too young!”
- My youngest child is in double digits.
- I spent most of last week crashing into bed by 10:00. Two of those nights, I was in bed by 9:00.
- I prefer talking on the phone to text messaging.
- I still don’t think that leggings = pants or that tights = leggings.