My current circular movements include
- living in the house i grew up in
- working on the same campus where my dad taught for 30+ years
- helping others who have questions about the history of said campus
- sponsoring the club i pledged in 1986
- running into an old boyfriend in front of the student center (yeah, THAT was fun.)
- listening to the same music i did in junior high
- and reading this blog written by a stay-at-home dad that i used to babysit when i was a teenager. i loved watching his mom BE a mom and now i’m learning even more by watching him be a dad.
Here’s some of that still-good-after-all-these-years music to listen to while you’re reading David’s blog.