- Everyone has gotten to school on time every day so far.
- I bought a skirt with a 14 in the size.
- I bought pants with no letters in the size.
- I met with four classes yesterday — FOUR.
- Picked up and signed out three kids from two different schools, took them to a funeral, bought them lunch, and got them all back to school within a 2 1/2 hour time frame. All on the day I met with four classes. FOUR.
Things not done:
- Regular exercise
- I haven’t killed anyone
- Gratitude journalling
- Clean kitchen every night
- Daily meditation
- The dishes will always be there. Always.
- The laundry will always be there. Always.
- Wanting to exercise regularly and actually exercising regularly are two different things.
- I have to track what I eat. If I don’t, I’m still capable of eating absolutely anything in sight.
- I still REALLY DOUBT MYSELF when shopping for clothes. Check out the facial expression here.
- Coffee is still one of the absolute best things about morning. Maybe the absolute best thing about morning.
- Life is short and uncertain (see reference to funeral attendance in “things done” section.) Love easily. Laugh loudly. Sing and dance whenever you have the chance. Don’t waste time.
- Every day is a new day with a new chance.