This is the third time this year I’ve wanted to blog more. Maybe this time it will stick.
Here are some things you should know:
- I took a break from focusing on food things. All my clothes still fit, but I’ve gained back about twenty pounds. Today, I’m OK with that, but I know that I need to regain some focus if I want to be healthy and able to give my best to the people I love.
- We have continued to have ups and downs with my mom’s health. Right now, she’s in a local nursing home but hopefully that will be temporary.
- Caleb and Daniel are both taller than I am now. They are wonderful young men with good hearts. I am honored to be their mom.
- Caleb has his first job. He’s working at a local restaurant that our friend Cheryl runs. He loves it. He loves her. She loves him. The customers love him. He’s doing a good job and enjoying having some of his own money.
- There are two weeks and two days left in this semester. Not that I’m counting.
- I still haven’t developed a regular exercise routine.
- God is still very, very good in the midst of a life that is sometimes very, very hard.