- One package of vermicelli
- One jar of alfredo sauce. I used Great Value
- One jar of julienned sliced sundried tomatoes
- One package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 jar of quartered artichoke hearts
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I used the thinly sliced ones, but you could change this to meet the eating needs of your family.
- Parmesan/romano cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Your choice of spice for chicken
Add cooked chicken to the pasta/spinach mixture. Add in alfredo sauce, along with drained tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Stir all together. Add a generous amount of parmesan/romano cheese and stir into the mix. If you like them, black olives can also be added.
That’s it! It’s super yummy and quick too! It looks uber impressive but is oh-so easy.